Create Powerful Slides with PowerPoint
In this 1-day POWERPOINT ESSENTIALS workshop you’ll learn the advance features of the application in creating presentations that will stand out from the crowd, but also don’t consume much of your time.
You will also learn to customize the PowerPoint application, create, collaborate, secure and distribute complex multimedia presentations for different situations.
· Modify the PowerPoint environment.
· Customize design templates.
· Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation.
· Work with media and animations.
· Collaborate on a presentation.
· Customize a slide show
· Secure and distribute a presentation.
The course is designed for students, all classroom and subject teachers in all grade levels and subjects, including teachers in tertiary education, special education, technical education, non-teaching school personnel, office staff, and other professionals using Microsoft Office applications in their places of work, academe, and research.
1. MODIFYING THE POWERPOINT ENVIRONMENT
o Customize the User Interface
o Set PowerPoint Options
2. CUSTOMIZING DESIGN TEMPLATES
o Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
o Add Headers and Footers
o Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
3. ADDING SMARTART AND MATH EQUATIONS TO A PRESENTATION
o Create SmartArt
o Modify SmartArt
o Write Math Equations
4. WORKING WITH MEDIA AND ANIMATIONS
o Add Audio to a Presentation
o Add Video to a Presentation
o Customize Animations and Transitions
5. COLLABORATING ON A PRESENTATION
o Review a Presentation
o Store and Share Presentations on the Web
6. CUSTOMIZING A SLIDE SHOW
o Annotate a Presentation
o Set Up a Slide Show
o Create a Custom Slide Show
o Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
o Record a Presentation
7. SECURING AND DISTRIBUTING A PRESENTATION
o Secure a Presentation
o Broadcast a Slide Show
o Create a Video or a CD